It’s here guys! I know, I know, the sale just started yesterday and you are already probably sick of hearing about it because every blogger on the planet is covering it to the point that you might want to scream. Believe me I get it. BUT there is a reason why so many people are obsessed with it, I promise! The items on sale aren’t products that are overstocked and undersold. They are the seasons best sellers and brand new pieces for the Fall, many of which haven’t been released until now. Even though I am not a fashion blogger, I do love a good sale and I try to stay up to date on fashion (which can be hard as a stay at home mom) so I thought I would share some of my favorites.
I used to have a small number of bloggers who I knew would always pick out the same items as me and have similar taste. In the past I would just buy their picks and it was like letting them do all the work for me. Boy was it different this year now that I am a blogger because I didn’t realize that it literally takes hours go through, shop the site, and then link everything. So, here are my personal picks this year and hopefully I can help you save some time and money and maybe even become a blogger who you feel like will make the same picks you would.
One last thing before I jump into it. The big THREE of the Nordstrom sale:
- If you don’t have a Nordstrom card it is worth getting one for the sale because you get early access to shop it TODAY. Otherwise, you have to wait until the 20th when it opens to the public and so many products are gone by then. They have a check card version too if you don’t like like using credit cards. The money you will save and the reward points are bananas…in the best way possible.
- Things go FAST and I mean really fast. So, if there is something you love put it in your cart and buy it immediately and then go back to shopping. Nordstrom has free shipping and returns so it’s not causing you to pay extra shipping.
- If a size or color is that you need is sold out, keep checking as frequently as every 30 minutes to an hour because Nordstrom is restocking this sale around the clock. I did this with this Barefoot Cardigan. I know it is expensive but it is SO worth it and now is the only time it goes on sale. I didn’t get it last year and regretted it. You know what they say..nothing haunts you like the things you didn’t buy, so as soon as a I saw it online I got it. The XS/S always says its sold out, but I checked about half an hour later and it was back so I bought it right away!
1. Embroidered Blouse // 2. Barbour Vest // 3. Pendant Necklace // 4. Sperry Duck Boots // 5. Commando Faux Leather Leggings // 6. Kristin Cavallari Booties // 7. Zella High Waist Leggings // 8. Beach Waver Pro // 9. Bare Minerals Lip Set // 10. AG Jeans // 11. Beach Tote // 12. Vince Camuto Jump Suit // 13. Two Piece Pajama Set
SHOP THE LOOK:
I went to Nordstrom yesterday to check out the sale in person with my daughter who I thought would be overwhelmed, but I’m pretty sure she liked it more then me! I was initially planning on doing a post with a handful of my favorite things for clothing and home, but she found so many things she loved that I decided to do a kids picks section too. Some of the highlights were rainbow sparkle flats and light up unicorn shoes- pretty much every girl’s fashion dream. Maybe mine too if it was socially appropriate for me to wear those. They were on sale so I caved. Both shoes are in the post below.
1. Flamingo Sweater // 2. Sam Edelman Rainbow Sparkle Flats // 3. Sketchers Unicorn Light Up High Tops // 4. Boys Striped Bathrobe // 5. Glow in the Dark Dino Pajamas // 6. Girls North Face Rain Coat // 7. Boys Northface Fleece // 8. Boys UA 1/4 Zip // 9. Boys UA T-Shirt
SHOP THE LOOK:
And of course, I had to share a few of my favorites for the home. I couldn’t believe the rose gold Kate Spade picture frames were on sale! I feel like that never, ever happens. Or is it just me?
SHOP THE LOOK:
Okay, so I know this definitely was not an interior design post but I hope you have fun looking at all the AH-Mazing sales and stocking up for the fall! How is it already Mid July!?!?