It’s finally Friday! Between the nonstop rain and last minute wedding details, this week has been especially hectic in our house. I still can’t believe my little sister is getting married tomorrow and I’m already starting to get emotional. She has such a beautiful wedding planned and I will be sure to share pictures on my Instagram stories if you need wedding or party inspiration. Today I thought I’d share a few of the items I am loving lately, most of which I own and a few others that I am coveting. Hopefully you guys like some of them too!
1. Everyday Tote // At $8 a pop I am obsessed with these bags. I have the navy stripe and the camo print and it’s so nice not having to worry about if they eventually get trashed. Odds are pretty good that a sippy cup will leak in every bag I own but only when there are loose goldfish on the bottom of the bag. EVERY TIME. Maybe when my kids are older I’ll start investing in some nice pocketbooks, but not today is not the day.
2. Rug // Am I the only one obsessed with the Sarah Bartholomew collaboration with Pottery Barn? I am currently lusting over this rug, but I’m pretty sure my husband wouldn’t be happy if I bought another rug. I have a rug problem…but that’s for another blog post.
3. Silhouette Prints // I have been toying with the idea of ordering these in light blue for either side of the bay window of our kitchen nook. I haven’t pulled the trigger yet, but I literally look at them every single day so I guess its only a matter of time..
4. Tray // I ordered this first thing when the Sarah Bartholomew x PB collaboration rolled out. I love the idea of having a rattan tray that I don’t have to worry about getting wet or stained, so the glass liner was what sold me. I use trays a lot and have also had really gook luck (knock on wood) with Pottery Barn quality, so I was willing to splurge a bit. I got the octagonal one because I thought it would be really pretty for vignettes too.
5. Candle // Hydrangea, Hyacinth, and Forget-Me-Not scent…need I say more?! Guys, this is the best smelling candle EVER. Every single person who comes to my house asks how it smells so good and it’s because of this candle! I love almost all Nest fragrances but this is by far the best and the fact that its blue and blends in so well with my decor doesn’t hurt either.
6. Coaster Set // The price is right and I use these babies on repeat. The fact that they look killer with everything doesn’t hurt either.
7. Pagoda Cache Pot // This is my latest purchase and I am in love with it. We just got a secretary for our living room so I have a feeling that is where it’s new home will be, but regardless of where it is in our home, it makes me do a happy dance every time I look at it.
8. Dip Set // The feminine style but clean lines of this set are so dreamy. You could also make festive and decorate around the leaf style for every season which I love. Some autumn stems in the fall or holly around Christmas. Can you tell I’m already excited for the holidays?
9. Scarf // Gold and pom poms what’s not to love? Enough said.
10. Zebra Print // I love this print for a powder room, built ins, a secretary, or little girls room. I love her work and always get asked where I got mine.
Have a great weekend!