I am blown away by how incredible all of these Black Friday Sales are and I have a feeling Cyber Monday is going to be just as bananas. If you have already started your shopping, here are a few of my favorite picks for the women in your life. If you have a husband or boyfriend who seems to miss the mark with presents, make his life easier and just send him this gift guide!
1. Slip Eye Mask– I must be getting older because I used to associate sleep mask with “old ladies” and now I want one. Whether it’s for traveling or getting some peace and quiet while my husband falls asleep watching TV, I feel like I need one in my life ASAP and these Slip masks have been getting great reviews. They also come in an array of other colors including this gorgeous blue!
2. Bow Gloves– Not only are these gloves adorable and cozy with a lambskin lining, but they have the tech-friendly finger tips, so you can use your phone and still keep your hands warm.
3. Makeup Brushes– There is nothing more luxurious then a fresh set of makeup brushes and did you know using brushes makes your bottle of foundation last up to 30% longer? Applying makeup with a brush also gives a much more airbrushed look, so it’s a win-win if you ask me.
4. Kate Spade Studs– We all know that the best gifts come in small boxes and these classic pearl and gold studs are no exception.
5. Barefoot Dreams Cardigan– If you have ever bought anything from Barefoot Dreams before then I don’t have to tell you that their clothing and blankets are the softest thing you have and will EVER put on your body. Trust me, it is worth the price tag. I think I wore my first BD cardigan for four days in a row when I first got it. Another plus? It’s machine washable!
6. UGG Boots– Uggs may not be the most stylish shoes but there is no denying how warm and comfy they are and I wear the much more than I care to admit. I have been crushing on this grey color lately.
8. St. Anne’s Tote– Although antelope print is trendy right now I don’t think it is a pattern that will ever go out style. It’s a classic print that can be dressed up and down, and it goes well with everything. Barrington makes great bags that really last and this is one of their bags that I have had my eye on for while.
9. Tassel Earrings– The bright blue color of these earrings is gorgeous and is a shade you can wear year round. I also really like that they are statement earrings but aren’t as oversized as so many of the earrings I’ve been seeing lately.
10. Stationary– You can never go wrong with personalized stationary. This pattern is feminine and fresh and could be used for any occasion.
11. Makeup Set– A great gift and for less than $30 the price can’t be beat.
12. Tory Burch Watch and Band Set– This is on my own personal want list. I love this watch because it can be worn alone as a simple, delicate piece or layered with other bracelets to create a stack.
I hope everyone’s holiday weekend is off to a good start and you are having fun decorating, baking, and making your list and checking you list twice!
***This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click a link and purchase something, I may get a small commission from it at no cost to you. I understand that anything I recommend is a direct reflection of myself and my blog, so I only refer things that I have hand selected and love enough to share with you.