It’s Cyber Monday- the day I do 90% of my Christmas shopping. I think you can get some of the very best deals today and many stores tend to restock today if they have sold out of certain items from Black Friday. Shopping for gifts for the home and the hostess can be tricky because there are so many options to sift through and many times I feel like a lot of bloggers promote the same things. Here are my favorite picks (that hopefully you haven’t seen everywhere) to help make your Christmas shopping a little easier.
P.S. I will keep adding gift guides throughout the week and to see them all in one place you can just go to the “Gift Guide” section at the top of my homepage.
1. Copper Mint Julep Cups– A timeless gift that will be used year round and always elevate any bar cart.
2. Spa Throw Blanket– This is one of my favorite colors and I am a strong believer that you can never go wrong giving a cozy throw.
3. Silhouette Prints– I always try to give at least one personalized gift to family members, but this isn’t always an easy task. I have been a longtime customer and fan of LePapier and was thrilled to see they were partnering with Frontgate.
4. Monogrammed Napkins– Another great personalized gift idea and monogrammed pieces always make any space feel more luxurious.
5. Green and Blue Plate– Believe it or not these are tin! They are perfect for hanging on walls or casual al fresco dining.
6. Lettuce Pitcher– I am obsessed with Tory Burch’s lettuce collection and I think this pitcher is my favorite piece. Even better its 30% off right now!
7. Tory Burch Candle Set– Another Tory Burch set and a perfect way to add a pop of color and pattern to any room.
8. Champagne Glasses– Who doesn’t love fun champagne glasses? I feel like champagne glasses are overlooked but when you need them they are so much fun to have.
9. Dodie Print Doormat– I am always getting compliments on this doormat and have already bought a backup. The quality is great and after four months mine still looks brand new.
10. Personalized Gift Tags– The perfect gift for any hostess or other friends and family who might be a little type A (like myself) and love pretty little details.
11. Monogrammed Coasters– Monogrammed coasters are something you don’t usually buy for yourself, making them a great gift to give. You can create a wide range of custom color combinations and they are beautifully made.
12. Hammered Canister Collection– These would look great in any kitchen and give you a stylish place to hold everyday cooking essentials.
13. Dog Lidded Jar with Candle– A double win since its a candle and porcelain jar all in one!
14. Matchbox Holder– How darling tis this? It would look great on any coffee table or bart cart.
15. Blue Print Mug– I am a coffee mug hoarder and these are a great size that fits comfortably in your hand.
16. Blue and White Serving Tray– Simple yet beautiful and you can never go wrong with Juliska servingware.
17. Coaster Set– These party coasters with witty phrases are sure to put a smile on anyone’s face.
18. Festive Holiday Gift Tags– I ended up ordering a pair of these darling tags for myself.
19. Gold Bamboo Picture Frames– These picture frames are some of my all time favorites. After all aside from blue and white, there is any better combo then gold + bamboo?
20. Marble Cheese Board– This is in my cart right now…you just cannot beat the price.
21. Spongeware Serving Bowl– I have these mugs and have had my eye on the coordinating bowl for a while. A great gift for any hostess or ever yourself!
22. Dream, Design, Live– I always love gifting and receiving coffee table books. They can be pricey and are things that we don’t typically buy ourselves. You can find more of my favorite coffee table books here.
23. Tortoise Shaker– Can you ever have too much tortoise print? This handsome shaker makes a great gift for men and women.
24. Tiger Artwork– Art is always one of the best gifts. This print would look great in a child’s room, powder room, hallways, or laundry room.
25. Magnolia Centerpiece– This can be used from Thanksgiving through the new year and can be styled differently for each holiday. Add orange berries in the Fall and red or blue ribbon for Christmas and Hannukah.
26. Decanter– Aren’t these to die for? They are 25% off today so now is the time to snag them for a deal.
27. Cooler– I feel like coolers are usually too large or to small and this just the right size. I also love a classic stripe.
***This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click a link and purchase something, I may get a small commission from it at no cost to you. I understand that anything I recommend is a direct reflection of myself and my blog, so I only refer things that I have hand selected and love enough to share with you.