Shopping for the men in our lives is never easy. We want to spoil them at Christmas because they rarely buy things for themselves, but when there is something they actually want they don’t tell us! Needless to say, figuring out the perfect gift for them is a like solving riddle and hopefully this gift guide will help. Today I’m sharing some of my husband’s favorite things mixed in with popular items we have gifted recently and a few things I have my eye on for giving this season.
P.S. I have included a few extra favorites in the scroll menu at the bottom of the post!
1. I love this leather catchall and it comes in a variety of colors. It is marketed as a “tech” catchall, but I think of that more as a perk. I don’t know about you, but my husband always has loose odds and ends laying around the house from golf tees and loose change to business cards and headphones. This is the perfect solution and isn’t at eye sore.
2. These handsome cufflinks are a great gift because men never buy them for themselves and then when the time comes that they actually need heir cufflinks, they can either never find find or only find one half of the set. Sound familiar?
3. We have gifted these plaid pajama pants throughout the years and they are always a hit. They are cozy but not so thick that they become hot and uncomfortable to wear.
4. This altimeter table clock is the perfect masculine accent for a desk, nightstand, or bookshelf.
5. This duffel bag was one of my husband’s favorite gifts this past year. It has gotten a lot of use and still looks brand new.
6. These key fobs are a longtime favorite and come in countless different colors and styles.
7. A classic button down is always a great gift that never goes out of style and this one is currently on sale!
8. My husband and I each have one of these travel mugs and love them. They keep our coffee hot for hours and are machine washable.
9. I got my husband a Yeti Cooler for his birthday last year and he still hasn’t stopped thanking me. I didn’t understand the price point but now I get it. This baby literally keeps our drinks ice cold for a days on end in the middle of July! Apparently its also bear proof, so there’s that…
10. I think this tie set is a such a clever gift and comes complete with coordinating tie bars, collar stays, handkerchiefs, and socks.
11. When I told my husband I was making this gift guide he told me I had to include these magnetic collar stays and he was right! I don’t know how he ever lived without them and they make a fantastic gift.
12. These headphones are stylish, wireless and noise cancelling. My mother in law bought them for my husband last year and he wears them all the time- when he washes dishes, grocery shops, and mows the lawn.
***This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click a link and purchase something, I may get a small commission from it at no cost to you. I understand that anything I recommend is a direct reflection of myself and my blog, so I only refer things that I have hand selected and love enough to share with you.