Last month I ran out of time to do a November edition of Blue and White on a Budget, so I thought I’d combine my November and December editions and do a Blue and White on a Budget post, gift guide edition! It was hard to narrow it down and I could have added at least twenty more items! Here are my favorite top picks for the blue and white lovers in your life (or yourself), that won’t break the bank!
P.S. Am I the only one who keeps shopping even though they are almost finished? There are just so many good sales this year!
1. I have these feather earrings and always get compliments on them, they make such a fun festive gift.
2. These mini pagoda lanterns are one my favorite decorative accents in my home. They are so much fun to use for holiday decorating but can also be used year round.
3. I may be buying this pillow along with you all! I just love the print…and have a problem with buying too many throw pillows.
4. I was blown away by the price of this 16 piece dinnerware set and I love the pattern!
5. These towels are a tried and true favorite and are the perfect shade of blue.
7. Aren’t these prints gorgeous!? The size is perfect and Horchow is having a promo where you can get one item for 40% off and the rest of your purchases are 30% off. The only caviat- they are backordered, but I had to include them anyway because I love them so much. So they may have to end up being a gift for yourself or a belated Christmas present!
8. These personalized throws are dreamy and the craftsmanship is impeccable. I believe the window for personalization before Christmas is closing this week, so don’t walk, run!
9. You can never go wrong with a classic blue and white lamp with a pop of gold!
10. This sweater has been selling out fast, but they have been restocking pretty regularly so if the size you want is out of stock, keep checking back. I also love this shade of icy blue, it’s so pretty!
11. The splash of blue on the end of this serving set is so much fun and serving pieces always make great gifts.
12. These shoes are a longtime favorite of mine. They have so many amazing colors and are so comfortable. They are my go-to New York walking shoes when we go up and fold over so they are easy to throw into your bag. Also, the price tag is worth it- you will have them forever.
13. I have had my eye on these pearl studs for a while and they are on huge sale right now. Hint hint to any family members reading this* #shameless
14. Classic silver bamboo frames are timeless and these come with a price tag that can’t be beat!
15. The perfect scarf that can be dressed up or down.
16. How darling are these patterned lampshades? I love how they can transform and entire room.
17. This is the perfect ornament to mark a special event from this year and make a gift more personal.
19. I still think it’s magic; how long my S’well bottle keeps my water cold and I am loving this new pattern they just released.
20. This salad set takes any meal up a notch.
21. The stitching and trim on these napkins is the perfect shade of blue!
***This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click a link and purchase something, I may get a small commission from it at no cost to you. I understand that anything I recommend is a direct reflection of myself and my blog, so I only refer things that I have hand selected and love enough to share with you.