I am constantly rearranging my home. I will move everything around until I think it looks perfect and then inevitably around three or four months later I get the itch to move everything around again. When I was writing this post, I was asking myself why and I think it’s because I can envision every room in my house styled in about 921 different ways and it is so much fun recreating a space. Blogging about interiors probably doesn’t help either because I am always finding new inspiration and ideas. Rearranging always ends up in me investing in some new pieces so I have to make sure I keep my budget in mind. Here are some of my latest affordable favorites under $100.
P.S. Some of these items are over $100 but are currently on sale so if you like them be sure to look at the sale end dates!
- How cool are these woven hurricanes? They can be used year round and could serve so many purposes. Love, love, love!
- The colors in this blanket are so beautiful and the pattern is timeless.
- This bone mirror is the perfect solution for those hard to fill areas and is a fun and adds a contemporary touch to a more traditional space.
- A classic picture frame is an easy way to add a subtle pop of color to any space.
- I can never have enough blue and white and this foo dog trinket box is a personal favorite.
- This agave sculpture is so cool. I have an affinity for coral decorative objects, but I think this is a new fresh spin on them and I love how unexpected it is. Is it just me or does this unique factor also make it look much more expensive then it is?
- I couldn’t believe this lamp was under $100! It can hold it’s own in a formal living room or bedroom or serve as a more casual piece in a family room or playroom.
- I love mixing a little bit of modern art throughout my house and this checks all the right boxes. Since I am constantly rearranging I tend to be fickle with my artwork so I have become a huge fan of Etsy prints over the years.
- Charlotte Moss is an entertaining goddess and this is one of my favorite coffee table books. Not only does it look gorgeous in any room, but it is also filled with great tips and loads of inspiration. If you want to see more of my favorite coffee table books you can find them here.
- I have these picture frames in silver and now I want them in gold! I get compliments on them all the time and they are just so chic.
- What is not to love about this woven urn? There is a similar one in a larger size but this small one looks a tad bit more tailored to me and is one of my latest obsessions.
- I am a sucker for a mirrored bamboo tray. Everything looks better styled on top of them whether it is a picture frame and small jewelry dish or a collection of blue and white porcelain.
- Apparently, I have become a fan of decorating with artichokes lately and even though I am a snob about artificial greenery, these artichokes look really realistic. They look great scattered on a table as part of a tablescape or as part of an everyday arrangement in a simple white bowl.
I hope this helps my fellow arrangers! Have a great week!
**This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click a link and purchase something, I may get a small commission from it at no cost to you. I understand that anything I recommend is a direct reflection of myself and my blog, so I only refer things that I have hand selected and love enough to share with you.