I don’t know about you but I have a to do list a mile long over the next four days, including finishing up Christmas shopping. This gift guide is perfect for any of you who are in the same boat and are scrambling to put together some last minute gifts that are still thoughtful. The best part? All of these items are under $30 and will get here in time for Christmas with no additional expedited shipping fees IF you have Amazon Prime.
All of this being said, I hope everyone can take some time over the next few days to slow down, push the pause button and take time to really enjoy the holiday season. I feel like so many of us wait for this time of year and when it finally arrives, we get so busy and distracted that it flies by in a blur and we find ourselves waking up on the 26th promising ourselves we will savor the season more next year.
1.This kit makes such a great gift! As soon as I saw the list of contents I was sold and bought three! (*You now have to pay expedited shipping for this item, but in my opinion it’s worth it)
2. I don’t think you can ever go wrong gifting glassware, especially wine glasses.
3. How cute are these disposable hand towels?
4. This is my latest favorite kitchen gadget. You can foam milk to make a latte in seconds and it is SO easy!
5. How pretty are these delicate earrings?
6. This set of teas would make a perfect stocking stuffer or secret Santa gift.
7. A cute and stylish tumbler for coffee addicts on the go.
8. I love this fun and feminine trinket dish, perfect for collecting jewelry and loose change.
9. I am slightly biased towards Under Armor since I’m from Baltimore, but these headbands are my go to whenever I hit the gym.
10. You can never go wrong gifting a candle set.
11. I need to buy this for myself and it has great reviews. Talk about the perfect gift for those of us who are constantly losing our keys.
12. We have these witty coasters and they are always a hit with guests.
13. You can’t go wrong gifting this glove to the golfers in your life.
14. This tray is great for styling coffee tables or hosting and adds a pop of gold to any space.
15. These jelly gift sets are so cute and anything from Stonewall is downright delicious.
16. A one stop socket solution for the DIY dad or neighbor.
***This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click a link and purchase something, I may get a small commission from it at no cost to you. I understand that anything I recommend is a direct reflection of myself and my blog, so I only refer things that I have hand selected and love enough to share with you.