If I have learned anything about blog posts this year it’s that you all love a good home decor roundup! So I figured what better way to end the year than with a round up of my favorite home decor finds from 2018? If you have been following the blog for a while you may recognize some of the items but there are a few new discoveries too!
I hope everyone is able to ring in the New Year with the people they love and that 2019 bring you all health, happiness and peace and thank you again for all of your support and for following along!
1.I just ordered this etagere bookcase for our basement. I have poured through reviews of similar ones of much higher price points (we are talking upwards of $500 and from everything I’ve read this deal is one for the books.
2. You know by now I am a snob when it comes to faux stems but these lemon branches are so lifelike they are worth the price tag. When Spring comes around I put them in the blue and white porcelain jars on our mantle.
3. I discovered this Etsy studio earlier this year and am always charmed by their beautiful miniature paintings. This is my current favorite featured in their shop right now. My clients love these paintings because they are small and budget friendly so if you like to change up artwork frequently this is a great solution without breaking the bank.
4. The perfect mirror for any powder room renovation. It’s budget friendly and goes with virtually any wallpaper and sconce combination.
5. If you read my Brunch Bunch post from yesterday then this is a repeat item, but I just cannot rave about this set of lamps enough. You just can’t beat the price and they look so much more expensive than they really are!
6. These vases are another one of my other favorite purchases from this year. They are the perfect mix and match of heights and sizes and instantly give any space that designer feel and curated look.
7. I love how these pillows go with virtually anything and are a great way to work more pattern into any room.
8. I have these salad plates and the coordinating dinner plates and could not be happier with them. They are (top rack) dishwasher safe and always get so many compliments.
9. When I shared these picture frames in silver you all went crazy over them. Well good news, here they are in gold! If you are one of the readers who bought them then you know how great they are! Perfect for gifts or for your own home.
10. This rug is my favorite rug of all time. I have gotten every stain imaginable out of it and it has held up amazingly against two toddlers, two dogs and a full grown man (my husband). Enough said. If you are looking for a soft rug, this is not the one to get but if you need something durable and stylish, search no more.
11. I have had my eye on these chairs for a while. The come in a variety of colors and are always stylish. I think the key to making them a statement piece is upholstering the cushions in a fun fabric.
12. These towels are so so soft and the delicate pattern adds a touch of sophistication to any bathroom. We use them as our guest towels.
***This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click a link and purchase something, I may get a small commission from it at no cost to you. I understand that anything I recommend is a direct reflection of myself and my blog, so I only refer things that I have hand selected and love enough to share with you.