It’s time for this month’s edition of Blue and White on a Budget! Sorry I am getting this post up late today, I got a little lazy on our snow day yesterday and have been playing catch up all day. Disclaimer- today’s picks involve a lot of Target items. I was browsing their new arrivals and their Spring home decor is on point this season! I figured what better thing to think about on this dreary, chilly day then Spring decor and finding the best new arrivals before they sell out!
- This stylish pair of bistro chairs can be used indoors or outdoors or even as extra pretty seating for parties.
- This tray checks all the boxes and is the perfect way to add a fresh pop of blue and texture to a coffee table, bar, or tabletop.
- I am literally drooling over these indoor/outdoor pillows. The added touch of green makes them so versatile and breaks up the blue and white!
- This table will always look chic without looking trendy and can work as a bar cart or end table. Plus, any furniture I can get from Amazon is a plus since I save all of those hefty shipping fees.
- You know I love any blue and white jar with a figurine on the handle and this rice jar is at the tip top of my list.
- I just ordered these white foo dog salt and pepper shakers because the price can’t be beat!
- Okay, so I can’t vouch for the fragrance but I included this candle purely for the jar! I am always buying candles for the containers to use as vases and I just added this beauty to my cart because who doesn’t love a dash of animal print in their home? I feel like if it was sold as a jar it would be priced higher, making this price point a serious deal!
- These hand towels have my name on it and the shade of blue is gorgeous.
- What is not to love about this ginger jar lamp?
- Can you ever have too many woven baskets? I have this basket (it holds about 200 matchbox cars) and is really durable but also has a classic look!
***This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click a link and purchase something, I may get a small commission from it at no cost to you. I understand that anything I recommend is a direct reflection of myself and my blog, so I only refer things that I have hand selected and love enough to share with you.