Happy Monday! I love getting requests from you all for blog post topics and lately quite a few of you have asked for a Chinoiserie Chic decor round up, which you know is right up my alley! So without further ado, here are some of my favorite Chinoiserie Chic finds for the home, to help you get your week off to a good start! And if this doesn’t help, there is always coffee.
- You can’t go wrong with this pagoda mirror and it will always be a classic staple accent piece.
- The colors in these lotus pillows are so fabulous because you can work them into virtually any color scheme.
- I am obsessed with how stylish this gold bamboo flatware set is!
- I was beyond excited when I stumbled upon this wallpaper last week from one of my favorite stores. It is affordable, beautiful, and the perfect size to frame and use as decorative panels. It comes in three color stories and they are all gorgeous!
- The prettiest classic Chinoiserie print that comes in a variety of sizes.
- The color of this tape is absolutely dreamy and can be added to drapery, chairs, and sofas to add extra oomph to any room.
- You cannot beat the price of this stylish set of lamps!
- How lovely are these blue and white foo dogs?! They are perfect decorative pieces because they can be used anywhere from styling bookcases to elevating a centerpiece.
- I know I have shared these chairs before but I love everything about them and they come in a few different colors.
***This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click a link and purchase something, I may get a small commission from it at no cost to you. I understand that anything I recommend is a direct reflection of myself and my blog, so I only refer things that I have hand selected and love enough to share with you.