First, let me apologize for the late (and short) blog post today. Four snow days/early closings in a row this week have meant no school for my little ones, aka no time for me to work on the blog. We have been stuck in the polar vortex and although we weren’t hit nearly as hard as the Midwest, it has been in the single digits for what feels like a month. Inevitably, retail therapy (even if it is just browsing) has proven a helpful distraction. Here are a few of my favorites finds that I’m either loving or lusting over lately.
Have a great weekend!
- This is the perfect Spring trench and can be dressed up or dressed down.
- I just ordered this shirt last night so I don’t know how it fits yet, but I love the cut and color and it has be daydreaming about spring.
- I have been wanting these studs since I saw them last week. I always like jewelry that subtly mixes silver and gold because it goes with anything.
- I love my tortoise hoops and although they are slightly lighter than these, they are the same size and a staple in my wardrobe.
- This new wave print is so gorgeous and as a stay at home mom, nice PJs are one luxury I indulge in…because I am in them way more than I care to admit.
- This is my go to lipgloss and quite frankly all the shades are beautiful. They are subtle and not too shimmery.
- You know by now that I love almost anything blue and white and this scarf is no exception. More spring daydreaming going on over here…
- This is hands down my favorite brand for flats. You can throw them in the washing machine, they last forever and you can add fun, colorful insoles if you want some pizzaz. I have the cheetah print insoles and love the extra support they provide. They are definitely an investment piece and if you want $20 off your first order, click here.
- I am someone who cannot keep a pair of white jeans stain free for more than two years, so I learned after having kids it wasn’t worth me investing in expensive white jeans. These have been a favorite season after season and you can’t beat the price.
- I am not a huge Fair Isle sweater person, but this one is calling my name!
- Another affordable line of denim I get regularly from Nordstrom. I have three pairs of their jeans and each one fits perfectly and is super comfy.
***This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click a link and purchase something, I may get a small commission from it at no cost to you. I understand that anything I recommend is a direct reflection of myself and my blog, so I only refer things that I have hand selected and love enough to share with you.