I interrupt this regularly scheduled Fashion Friday to share a small Valentine’s Day Gift Guide. I had mentioned in my earlier Valentine’s decor post that I wasn’t going to do a gift guide since we only exchange small gifts in our family. After that post, so many of you messaged me asking what kinds of gifts we exchange that I thought I would go ahead and put together a quick list of ideas for stylish and affordable gifts for the women and girls in your life. These gifts are perfect for Galantines! Would you all like one for the guys in your life too? Let me know!
- Confession: I bought this heart locket for myself. Happy Valentine’s Day to me!
- I think all women love sparkle at any age and this mini-emergency kit is perfect to keep in your bag because it has everything from to lip balm to band aids and extra earring backings (my favorite part!) .
- You’re probably sick of hearing about this candle but everyone who walks into my house these days stops and ask how my entire house smells good. This candle is my trick!
- Who know bath petals could be so beautiful!?
- I am in love with the packaging of this highlighter and it’s such a great gift idea!
- I have had my eye on these earrings for a while. I think they would be so cute, especially in the summer, with white jeans and a simple black top.
- The cutest festive earrings.
- This rose scented candle smells divine. When my Nest candle is gone this is next in my line up of new candles to try.
- I have these slippers and love them. It’s little luxuries like nice slippers that I look forward to at the end of a busy day. Sometimes the simplest gifts are the best.
- I have a thing for collecting cosmetic bags, especially when they are cute and affordable like this one!
- I know I’m getting old when I am legitimately excited to get cozy socks as gifts. This pair is perfect for a friend or coworker.
- These sweet trinket dishes are the perfect gift for any Valentine or galentine.
Have a great weekend!
***This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click a link and purchase something, I may get a small commission from it at no cost to you. I understand that anything I recommend is a direct reflection of myself and my blog, so I only refer things that I have hand selected and love enough to share with you.