May is right around the corner, which means it will be Mother’s Day before you know it! In the blogger world I’m definitely behind on getting my gift guide up but I’ve finally pulled one together for you! This guide is great whether you are shopping for you mom, friend, wife, or even buying something for yourself.
PSA FOR ALL HUSBANDS to make your lives easier: Women always want jewelry. Even if we say we don’t need anything at all (and we may really mean it) there is still something in our DNA that always leaves us with a tiny lingering hope that when we walk downstairs in the morning, we might find a tiny wrapped box on the table. For this reason, I’ve included a few jewelry options that won’t break the bank but look expensive and are timeless.
- If you are on Instagram frequently, chances are you have seen these towels for removing make up. Some of my favorite bloggers swear by them and I am dying to get my hands on a pair!
- You can never go wrong with pink and navy pajamas and this set is just too cute!
- This raffia jewelry box is one of the chicest jewelry boxes I’ve seen.
- If you’re a long time follower, then you’ve heard me rave about this bamboo picture frame before. It is beautiful and the price is bananas. You can also find it in silver, here and in a matted version, here.
- I have been hearing about how amazing Salt and Shore Company candles are for over a year now. I actually have one coming in the mail and I will be sure to share my thoughts with you in my stories when it arrives. I love that every single part of their candles, from the wick to the wax is eco-friendly.
- Confession: I just ordered this necklace for myself while writing this post. I got a gold heart in between the initials though instead of the star. I’m so excited, I’ve already started tracking my order…and you won’t believe the price. It truly is the perfect gift for any mom!
- A timeless, elegant bracelet that will go with anything.
- Personalized gifts are always at the best and how darling is this monogrammed linen jewelry case?
- My dearest friend recently gave me this book and it’s one of the best gifts I’ve ever received. Each devotional is a quick 3-5 minute read, helps me clear my mind for the the day ahead and always seems to speak directly to me regardless of what season of life I am in.
- These birthstone bracelets are so chic and would be great as a stack for a mom with multiple children. I also love how they could be layered with other bracelets too.
- My husband gave me this perfume as a gift nearly eight years ago and it has been my everyday fragrance ever since. It is light and fresh with soft floral undertones without being too sweet or overpowering.
- What gardener doesn’t love a pair of gorgeous gardening tools?
- This notepad comes in a so many beautiful styles and is another wonderful personalized gift option.
- A fun and feminine robe for the blue and white lover in your life. There is something luxurious about having a soft, lightweight robe for warmer months.
- The perfect everyday tote for Spring and Summer and the price is amazing!
- I don’t think this laundry basket could be any prettier and I will definitely be scooping one up for myself. I dread doing laundry and am pretty certain having such a lovely laundry basket will make the task a little less tedious.
- If I am being perfectly honest, these flip-flops are me dropping a huge hint to anyone shopping for me. I have been wanting a pair for years and they come in so many fun colors. Don’t worry though- I have a feeling it will be a few more years of waiting before I own a pair!
- You can never go wrong with a classic pair of pearl stud earrings.
- If you aren’t familiar with these key rings, trust me, if you buy one you will be addicted. The “O” shape makes them easy to find in a bag, a great teether for babies and a breeze for busy moms to hold, allowing them to just slide their keys down their arm like a bracelet while holding kids and groceries at the same time.
- This luxurious set of hand lotions is a perfect gift for the mom who has everything.
- A beautiful, feminine set of cosmetic bags.
- Spongeware is always a good idea and these mugs come in two different prints along with a coordinating pitcher.
- These monogrammed cache pots come in lots of colors and make great catchalls or a topiary containers.
Thank you for stopping by and hopefully I was able to help provide you with some gift inspiration. Have a great Monday!
***This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click a link and purchase something, I may get a small commission from it at no cost to you. I understand that anything I recommend is a direct reflection of myself and my blog, so I only refer things that I have hand selected and love enough to share with you.