Today’s Instagram post and featured covered image is from an enchanting, antique filled Cape Dod in the July/August edition of New England Home. Designed by architect Tom Catalano and decorated by Brian del Toro, I know this tour has already made it’s rounds around the internet but I would be remiss if I didn’t include it on by blog because it’s just that beautiful!
A few favorite purchases I’ve made lately…
- I am obsessed with these earrings– they are my new favorite.
- I started this gratitude journal last month and I already feel more centered, mindful and present in my day to day life.
- This camo sweater is right up my alley. Perfect for transitioning into cooler weather.
- I have an embarrassing amount of leopard print sweaters, but I love these crew neck sweaters and had to add this one to my collection
- I put a drop or two of this in either my moisturizer or foundation and it instantly gives you a natural, healthy sunkissed glow. It might be my favorite beauty product discovery so far this year and is a “clean” product…I’m hooked.
- This isn’t a glamorous purchase but is for all the moms out there with young kids. I bought this basket for bath toys during Prime Day and I love it. This gem catches extra water from wet bath toys and then allows you to take out the bottom so you can dump the water out. Genius!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
***This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click a link and purchase something, I may get a small commission from it at no cost to you. I understand that anything I recommend is a direct reflection of myself and my blog, so I only refer things that I have hand selected and love enough to share with you.