The moment I woke up on November 1st I was in holiday mode and am so excited to share my first gift guide of the season with you! I have a love/hate relationship with gift guides because as useful as they are, sometimes I feel like bloggers are just throwing random products in my face, hoping I buy something. So this year, I made it point to painstakingly scour thousands of gifts ideas and am only sharing meaningful items that I have either purchased or gifts that I would personally love for myself and my loved ones.
To kick things off, today I’m sharing my favorite personalized gifts. Personalized gifts are my favorite type of gifts to give because they are the most sentimental. They often mean the most to the recipient too because they know how much thought and planning went into picking out an original gift. I have ordered probably eighty percent of the items featured in the guide and most of them are from small businesses, which Is why I wanted to share my personalized gift guide first. Often the turnaround time for these gifts can be anywhere from four to eight weeks, so you want to order now to ensure getting everything you need in time for the holidays. Many Etsy shops also often get overloaded and have to stop taking orders by late November. I hope you love this gift guide as much as I love the items and small business featured in it!
- These personalized plates from are the perfect gift for friends and neighbors. Both of my children have several of these plates and matching bowls and adore them. Oh and check out their Christmas collection too- everything is ADORABLE! The holiday deadline for orders is December 3rd and they are offering Soph-isticated Style readers 15% off their entire purchase (and free shipping on orders over $35) using code SSGG15.
- These ginger jar notepads are a personal favorite. I also have them in the pear tree design and love how many colors there are to choose from. Brake Ink is currently offering Soph-isticated Style readers 15% off their entire purchase with code SOPHSTYLE15. Valid from 11/4- 11/26.
- One of the most sentimental gifts you can give are these custom house portrait platters (that also come with a watercolor house portrait). Whether you are gifting to newlyweds who just bought their first home or to a mother- in-law who has raised her children in the same home for 20 years, these are the foolproof perfect gift for those people who are hard to shop for. Plus it will be treasured forever. Don’t have a picture of the recipient’s home? No problem- you can get gift cards too and it still shows you spent the time to find a thoughtful gift. Use code SOPHIE at check out for 10% off your order.
- Have you ever seen such beautiful blue and white ornaments? From soccer balls to adorable whale sweaters, there are so many cute options to choose from! Get 15% off their entire order using code SOPHIE15!
- These personalized lucite buckets make great hostess gifts and you will not believe the price! I have one and love it so much I’ve already bought a few more as gifts this year. Get 15% off site wide with code SOPHIE15.
- A set of personalized household containers is another great hostess gift or an under $20 option if you are shopping for co-workers or neighbors. Get 15% off with code SOPHIE15.
- I want a set of these cocktail napkins for myself. You can customize the color scheme but I am partial to the blue- I know that might come as a shock! The shop is only taking orders up until November 8th so hurry if you’re considering getting these!
- This anniversary wine box is the perfect gift for newlyweds! It has three labeled compartments that instruct the couple to open the corresponding compartment on their first, third and fifth anniversaries.
- I also just purchased this slate cheese/serving board as a gift and was really impressed with the quality. You can also select from several different monogram styles. Get 15% off site wide with code SOPHIE15.
- This greek key notepad is a personal favorite. Personalized pads make me feel slightly more pulled today amidst the chaos of everyday living. Put it in a basket with a few other paper goods, two or three of these pens, a bottle of wine and voila!
- Monogrammed dinner napkins can get insanely expensive, but these won’t break the bank and are still impeccable quality. I have them in sky blue.
- Regardless of the recipient, you can never go wrong with chic stationary like this set from Sweet Caroline Designs.
- These enchanting personalized ornaments also come in a gold and white and are the sweetest gift for someone with a new baby or young children. The bow paired with the elegant script is such a fantastic touch! Christy is currently offering Soph-isticated Style readers 10% off their entire purchase with code SOPH10. Valid from 11/4- 11/10, so order soon, she sells out fast!
- I have given these monogrammed totes as gifts for at least three years in a row. They are a fantastic price and I always love giving gifts that I know with get used a lot.
- How fabulous is this embroidered tissue box cover? I want one for myself! The shop is only taking orders up until November 8th so hurry if you’re considering getting these!
- This chinoiserie chic Christmas tree dish is just the cutest. Another great hostess gift to stock up on- simply wrap in tissue paper, tuck it in a bag and tie with a bow to take to upcoming holiday parties as a thank you! Get 15% off their entire order using code SOPHIE15!
- These personalized necklaces have been on my personal wish list all year. You can get up to three children’s names and come in gold, silver and rose gold.
- The most charming trinket dishes– a great gift for all ages and you can’t go wrong with topiaries. Get 15% off their entire order using code SOPHIE15!
- Silhouette portraits make the dearest gifts, especially for grandparents and are one of those gifts that will be cherished forever and passed down generations.
- The colors in this taupe and gold tray are so pretty and there is nothing like an extra large chic tray for entertaining.
- A monogrammed silver jewelry box is a gift that never goes out of style. If you have someone in your life who is a classicist, look no further.
- The perfect size travel jewelry case for people like me who tend to wear the same small rotation of jewelry. Large travel jewelry bags are always far to large for what I need and I ended up ordering this for myself because it was just what I needed. It would be a good stocking stuffer too!
- This cutting board can be personalized to include any beloved family recipe. I particularly love this idea if you have a “secret” family recipe and have a daughter in law you like- this would make such a heartfelt gift!
- Kids need stationary too and this rainbow set has been a huge home run with my five year old daughter. Joy Creative is also offering 15% off for Soph-isticated Style readers with code SOPH15. She also has the cutest holiday gift wrap!
***This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click a link and purchase something, I may get a small commission from it at no cost to you. I understand that anything I recommend is a direct reflection of myself and my blog, so I only refer things that I have hand selected and love enough to share with you.