Party season is right around the corner! Whether you are looking for gifts to take to parties to thank the host and hostess or if you’re shopping for a friend who loves to entertain, I hope this guide helps take some of the time and guess work out of your shopping.
P.S. In early November I also always stock up on a fresh roll of cellophane, plenty of gift tags, a few favorite rolls of ribbon and voila! Last minute gift baskets are a breeze!
- These topiaries have been a reader favorite and if you add a ribbon and gift tag they make a perfect gift.
- These blue and white party crackers are a gift that can be used year round and will go with any table decor.
- A chic glassware set.
- Silver picture frames are a classic accent in any home and these can also be personalized.
- This trinket tray is the gifting answer for a close friend who loves pretty little things.
- I am obsessed with this desk calendar and am getting one for myself (oops!) From 11/4-11/26 readers can get 15% off site wide with code SOPH15.
- This book is basically a cheat sheet for how to create an array of different charcuterie boards at the drop of a hat. Pair it with a custom hand towel or charcuterie crate for a personal touch.
- If you’ve followed me for a while then you know I am a Margarita lover and cannot rave enough about this simple syrup by Gris Gris Cocktail Magic. It comes in two flavors (which are both equally amazing) Jalapeno Hex and Basil Habanero. What better hostess gift than a bottle with a gift tag alongside a cute bag of limes tied with a ribbon?
- The cutest jingle bell bottle opener.
- A fun and fresh cheese board.
- This serving bowl is on my own Christmas list this year. I love that it can be used year round and beautiful serving bowls are one of my favorite hostess gifts to give others.
- This wine bottle insulator is one of the hot gifts this year keeps wine chilled for hours.
- A beautiful champagne bucket for formal or casual occasions.
- Another personal all-time favorite. Mouth Party is a local company and I am so excited to be able to use this platform to share them with you! They make the best caramels and their caramel sauce is equally as incredible. Just trust me, buy one for you and one for your friends. You can thank me later! It’s perfect to drizzle over ice cream or fruit but my personal favorite way to eat it straight out of the jar with a spoon. It’s the perfect gift for friends, teachers, or co-workers. Put it in a bag with caramels (see #30), cookies or a bottle of wine and wine tag.
- What hostess doesn’t like pretty guest towels in a rattan holder.
- Am I the only one who is saved by wine tags over the holidays? These are one of my favorites this season and these are so cute too! From 11/4-11/26 readers can get 15% off sitewide with code SOPH15.
- The prettiest ginger jar notepad
- I just partnered with Katie Corley to create these place cards for the holidays. They can be personalized or left blank.
- It’s not often you see an elegant spoon rest that is pretty enough to keep on the counter if you’re cooking when company is in the kitchen. They make great stocking stuffers too!
- You all have heard me basically preach about Chappy Wraps. For more on why, you can read this blog post. In short, these blankets will be one of the most well received gifts you can give this season and are truly the softest blankest in the world. Did I mention they can also be thrown in the washing machine?
- This hand painted rattan patterned ice bucket is perfectio. Be sure to to enter code SOPHIE at check out for 10% off your order!
- Another go-to hostess gift of mine are trays and this antelope print tray is so fun!
- A stylish deck of playing cards with photography from Gray Malin.
- I love this set of cheese markers and they are currently 30% off with code SAVEMORE.
- How cool is this acrylic backgammon game set? It’s always so nice having popular boardgames around during the holidays and family gatherings, so the prettier the better!
- A timeless bud vase trio.
- My go-to holiday candle and a scent you literally can’t go wrong with. NEST candles are the best but they are pricey so a lot of people don’t treat themselves to one, making them a great gift!
- Cheese knives that are festive enough for the holidays but have enough whimsy to be used year round
- There’s so much to love about these blue and green appetizer plates.
- These sea salt caramels are just too good not to share. They also have other flavors but these are my favorite. If you stock up on a dozen of these bags for gifts you will be so glad you did! SIDE NOTE FOR HOSTESSES: When shopping for myself online I just saw they also make the most darling favors here. Now I want to host a party…
- How adorable is this blue and white footed cachepot? Put a topiary in one (with a bow and gift tag) and you are hostess gift ready!
- I think monogrammed pitchers are one of the most underestimated gifts. They are so nice to have for casual entertaining like brunches and can be used for daily use as well.
***This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click a link and purchase something, I may get a small commission from it at no cost to you. I understand that anything I recommend is a direct reflection of myself and my blog, so I only refer things that I have hand selected and love enough to share with you.