Gifts for Her are always the most dangerous guides for me to put together because I only pick out things that I would want and then it takes all the self restraint I can muster not to buy half the guide for myself. Hopefully this guide helps take out some of the headache of holiday shopping and make shopping for the women in your life a little bit easier.
These jewelry stands by Bow & Sprig are one of my favorite gifts this season. I even got one for myself and am so impressed with how beautifully they are made. It’s impossible to find beautiful jewelry stands that aren’t eye sores and Bow & Sprig offers multiple colors and patterns as well. For a limited time, Soph-isticated Style readers can get 20% off with code sophie20!
- This coat is a staple piece that I firmly believe is worth investing in.
- The cutest holiday guest towels that also make a great hostess gifts.
- I love NEST candles but these candles also make wonderful gifts and smell heavenly.
- I think it’s safe to say these AirPods are one of the hottest gifts this year and are also on my personal wish list.
- I just ordered one of these buffalo horn bangles with hand painted gold-leaf as a Christmas gift for a family member and it is just as beautiful in person.
- You know by now that I love a good trinket dish and this monogrammed greek key catchall is favorite. It also comes in several colors and monogram options.
- The coziest fleece to snuggle up in on chilly days that can be worn casually and paired with leggings or jeans. Plus, who doesn’t love cozy gifts? It also comes in cream and black.
- This is one of my favorite gifts on the guide and this painting is just a sampling of the gorgeous art from the artists featured by Liza Pruitt. She has art as affordable as $150 and a gift card to her site is the PERFECT gift for those hard to shop for recipients like Mother-in-Laws and Sister-in-Laws. Plus you can get 10% off your purchase with code SOPH_ISTICATEDSTYLE10 until Midnight on November 24th!
- I selfishly ordered these earrings for myself. They are a best seller and are a great neutral statement earring.
- I know I’m getting old when I enjoy getting hats for Christmas and this pom-pom one checks all the right boxes.
- If you have never tried a Mason Pearson brush you are missing out. This is one of those luxurious gifts that someone rarely buys themselves making it an ideal gift.
- Another item I also own and love. This vest is perfect for holiday gatherings and can be worn all the way into spring with a cute pair of white jeans.
- I’m fully onboard with the knotted headband trend and these headbands from Just Madras are a must. I got to personally meet her earlier this year and she is as wonderful as everything she sells. The quality of her headbands is top notch and all of her patterns are right on trend.
- The sweetest bow earrings….which are also in my cart. Oops! They come in several colors and I’m going back and forth between the red and gold.
- The absolute best crossbody for my fellow crossbody lovers. It’s the perfect size and is deceptively roomy inside. Perfect for travel or as an every day bag for moms who have moved passed the diaper bag stage but still need room for snacks and a sippy cup.
- This pouch made of vegan leather is a chic way to keep daily essentials organized.
- I love Sail to Sable’s holiday collection this year and you know I love a good funnel neck. I own this sweater in a medium and have been living in it!
- Chic hand cream always makes everyone feel a little more fancy. Am I right?
- Anything from Le Creuset is always a home run but I think this sea salt color is the prettiest one!
- Beautiful quilted gloves with touchscreen compatibility are a must. There are few things worse in cold weather than having to take off your gloves to text or answer a phone call.
- My favorite slippers now come in leopard print.
- Back again with my Chappy Wrap obsession. Believe me when I say you won’t regret getting one for you and a friend or family member this season- the only problem is you won’t want to leave your sofa.
- Another essential favorite of mine are these turtlenecks that are so cozy and unbelievably warm. They are also one of those gifts that are wonderful to give because they’re a splurge that many people don’t treat themselves to…until they own one…then they become an addiction.
- A lovely soap and lotion set.
- A quilted coat perfect for everyday wear that is warm enough to keep out the cold without being heavy or bulky.
- This hot brush is a game changer for anyone who (like me) is not good at styling their own hair or simply doesn’t have the time to blow dry and then straighten their hair every morning.
- Hoops with just the right amount of sparkle.
- These picture frames are one of the best selling items from the blog so far this year. They also come in silver and have a price you wouldn’t believe.
- An elegant soap and guest towel set.
- A set of six silk hair ties to protect your hair while you sleep without damaging it.
- I adore my Sorel boots– they are comfy and have held up incredibly well. This new neutral color with a hint of metallic detail is so pretty and would be a great gift for a daughter or daughter-in-law.
- A classic and feminine pajama set.
- These key rings need to be discussed for a moment. You see knock offs everywhere from Amazon to Target. I have tried them and they simply aren’t like the real thing. My original Oventure key rings have lasted literally upwards of five years and still look brand new, unlike the knockoffs that sometimes bleed color when they get wet and don’t hold up well to every day wear and tear. They also come in the coolest colors and materials.
- Do cocktail napkins get any cuter than these? The perfect gift for your closest girl friends.
***This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click a link and purchase something, I may get a small commission from it at no cost to you. I understand that anything I recommend is a direct reflection of myself and my blog, so I only refer things that I have hand selected and love enough to share with you.