I don’t know about you but the men in my life are always the hardest to shop for. They are low maintenance and are always insisting they don’t need anything- and they mean it! So whether your stopping for your boyfriend, husband or father-in-law, I have found that the best gifts to give are classic pieces that are versatile, practical and ideally can be used year round. I’ve bought quite a few of the items below for Mr. Soph-isticated Style this year and I’ve also included a few other favorites at the end of the post.
P.S. For more gift ideas you can visit my Amazon Gift Guide for Him
- Mr. Soph-isticated Style has recently discovered Mizzen & Main and has a become a huge fan of their brand. Their pieces are flatteringly tailored and are great quality. This button down is one of his favorites to the point that he urged me to put it in the guide. I was also able to snag a code for you all and through 11/25, Soph-isticated Style readers can use code SOPHIE25 for $25 off your purchase of $100 or more! Today through Sunday they are also offering 25% off orders over $200 SITEWIDE with code PIES.
- A timeless leather travel case.
- This must have book for the avid golfer is a collection of photographs taken by David Cannon of the most famous golf courses in the world. Cannon is considered by many to be the premier golf photographer in the world.
- You have probably been seeing the newest AirPods on every gift guide this season, but for good reason. They are small, lightweight and have great sound quality.
- A durable and stylish dopp kit.
- This classic navy travel tie storage case is a great gift that can be used year round but is something most men wouldn’t buy for themselves- my favorite type of gift to give.
- This handsome travel garment bag is another gift the men in your life wouldn’t buy for themselves but will love having!
- A masculine wireless charger dock.
- This Monogrammed Steak Brand & Carving Board made me laugh when I first saw it because what man wouldn’t get a kick out of having one?
- This Leather Money Clip Wallet comes in six colors and is under $60!
- You can’t go wrong with this golf jacket.
- Silver cufflinks never go out of style.
- A koozie with a preppy edge that can be used for any occasion.
- Water-resistant duck boots.
- I’m loving the latest Ugg sli ppers for men that are slightly more rugged.
- A waxed canvas overnighter bag.
- This 1/4 zip sweater is another one of my husband’s favorites from Mizzen & Main. Now thru 11/25, Soph-isticated Style readers can use code SOPHIE25 for $25 off your purchase of $100 or more. Today through Sunday they are also offering 25% off orders over $200 SITEWIDE with code PIES.
- An understated golf shoe bag to help him carry course essentials in style
- My husband is obsessed with head lamps and when I stumbled upon HEADSPIN it was like hitting the jackpot. “One light system, unlimited uses. From early morning preparations to celebrating a day well-lived, HEADSPIN is the light that fits your outdoor lifestyle.” Extend the adventure with HEADSPIN. Or if you’re like my husband, find a project around the house that gives you an excuse to wear it inside.
- This gift set is the perfect example of why I love The Tie Bar. They take away all the guess work and create collections that are beautifully packaged.
- These pants are another favorite of my husband’s. They are breathable, lightweight and come in seven different colors.
***This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click a link and purchase something, I may get a small commission from it at no cost to you. I understand that anything I recommend is a direct reflection of myself and my blog, so I only refer things that I have hand selected and love enough to share with you.