It probably doesn’t come as much of a surprise but a blue & white gift guide was one of the most requested gift guides this season, so this gift guide needs little introduction. Also, it just me or has Cyber Monday been proving to have even better sales than Black Friday in years past? Either way, I will definitely be trying to finish as much of my shopping as possible today!
- My favorite blankets in my favorite pattern that comes in this light blue as well as a darker blue. Get 10% off your purchase with code HOLIDAY10.
- You can never go wrong with an affordable double happiness ginger jar.
- A classic chinoiserie chic ornament.
- Potted orchid in a blue and white ceramic vase.
- The prettiest stoneware dinner plates.
- Blue and white pajamas for her.
- Monogrammed coasters.
- Personalized wristlet that comes in a variety of colors.
- Set of six ginger jar ornaments.
- Blue seersucker travel set.
- Set of twelve blue and white plate ornaments.
- The cutest pair of bow earrings perfect for the holidays and on sale for 30% off.
- Blue & White bowls pretty enough for entertaining and durable enough for everyday use.
- Gold & sea foam blue picture frame on sale for an additional 30% off site wide.
- A fun ice bucket with a fresh traditional edge.
- Hand-painted blue & white Christmas tree ornaments. I’ve already given several as gifts and they have been home runs.
- A set of jute cosmetic bags that come in multiple colors and can be monogrammed.
- Personalized ginger jar notepads.
- The best keychains on the market and the irgift guide section is definitely worth visiting for gifts under $25.
- Baby blue cashmere-blend cable knit blanket.
- I own these mugs and love them. I’m always getting compliments on them and give them as gifts year round. Get an additional 25% off when items are added to your cart.
- Set of 12 assorted dessert plates.
- I also own this set of dish towels. They are wonderful presents for in-laws and hostesses.
**This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click a link and purchase something, I may get a small commission from it at no cost to you. I understand that anything I recommend is a direct reflection of myself and my blog, so I only refer things that I have hand selected and love enough to share with you.