It’s been a year for the books to say the least. We’re all craving comfort more than ever these days, especially with the holidays right around the corner. As a result, little indulgences here and there feel more luxurious than ever. So for this year’s “Gift Guide for Her,” I’ve put together a mix of things that will make everyday life a little easier, but also a little more beautiful. From floral yoga mats and cozy blankets, to jewelry that will add a little sparkly pep to her day (even if she’s in yoga pants), my hope is that this guide will help you find something for all the women in your life.
- A darling clutch that makes the holidays feel even more festive but can also be used year round.
- Handpainted shell dishes that add a touch of whimsy to any bedside.
- It seems I have made myself a self appointed Pura cheerleader. I’ve been a loyal Nest Fragrance customer for years, but candles give my husband headaches so I was limited to how much I could use them. Pura diffusers are compatible with so many fragrances (including Nest products) and mine makes the entire first floor of our home smell good. You can also control it from a phone on your app to turn it on and off, adjust fragrance intensity and program it to turn off when you leave the house. Okay, my non-sponsored plug is over! Use code SOPHIEPHELPS748 at checkout to get 15% off your order of $30.
- Blue and white pajamas that are perfect for grandmillennials and blue and white lovers alike!
- I’ve never seem a good pom-pom hat I didn’t like and when in doubt, they are always a good, affordable gift idea.
- A great gift for the Apple watch wearers in your life.
- These earrings are a surefire home run. A modern twist on a pearl earring, they go with everything and can be dressed up or down.
- I adore these initial necklaces and they’ve been on my list for years. I got the most beautiful heart necklace from the same company and it’s beautiful and so well made. I can’t image a better gifts for moms this year.
- How beautiful are these candles?
- Most of us all working out at home these days and this yoga mat helps make those early morning exercises a little brighter.
- I’ve been loving this mug and it’s such a cute affordable gift idea! Plus, who doesn’t like topiaries?!
- I bought these shoes the moment I shared the to this guide and I love them. They add a little sparkle to your step and are overall true to size but they do run wide.
- This Hermes perfume gift set is such a chic gift and there is a different scent for everyone.
- Seaglass Green Monogrammed soaps. Do I have to say more?
- Every woman wants a nice hairdryer. Trust me, it’s a fact. It may not seem like a fancy gift, but it’s something she will use everyday and will be a favorite gift.
- The sweetest book for a mother, especially these day! The moment I saw it, it stopped me my tracks and I bought 5.
- Leopard print + pom poms = Slippers for the fashionistas in your life. Or for you! I have my eye on them too…
- Okay, a moment needs to be given to chat about this skincare line. I LOVE Necessaire. Every product feels so luxurious to use and having nice skin care products helps make everyday life feel a little more extravagent. I have the Sandalwood set and it might sound like a masculine scent but it isn’t at all and makes you feel like you’re in a spa.
- These floral desk calendars are such a great find! They are adorable and are only $15! Enter code SOPHSTYLE at checkout to get 25 FREE gift tags when you spend $150+
- Barrington Totes are are a classic gift and perfect for the women in your life who seem to have everything. I’m obsessed with St. Anne’s Tote and have this pattern- it fits so much and wears exceptionally well
- Hazen Bracelets are perfect for stacking or wearing alone as a daily accessory. Just slip on and go!
- These Magnolia trees are such a sweet present! Magnolias smell heavenly and the wrapping gives them such a personal touch. You can get 15% off your order SITEWIDE with code SOPHIE15
MORE GIFTS FOR HER
***This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click a link and purchase something, I may get a small commission from it at no cost to you. I understand that anything I recommend is a direct reflection of myself and my blog, so I only refer things that I have hand selected and love enough to share with you.