Whether you’re shopping for a loved one who’s a natural host or you’re searching for a few “thank you” presents to bring as hostess gifts over the holiday season, this guide has a little bit of something for everyone.
- A collection of Southern cocktails that are sure to be a crowd pleaser.
2. These raffia coasters would be perfect paired with a bottle of wine or cocktail napkins.
3. I have all three of these small vases just as beautiful in person and make a wonderful gift!
4. Sweet smelling sachets are always a treat!
5. These wine chillers were on my list last year and it’s still on my list this year. The green is so beautiful and even though they’re pricey, they’re they’re supposedly worth the price tag. I’m very picky about having my drinks icy cold- I even chill my red wine- and if you know anyone else like me, this is a great gift.
6. These ice buckets were among the top three best-sellers last year and for good reason! They have become a go-to for me for all sorts of gifting purposes. I recently just ordered this monogrammed beverage tub as well. Be sure to enter SOPHIE15 at check out of 15% off your purchase. reminder to get monogrammed roses in by Dec. 10th!
7. Can anyone ever have too many serving sets? This serving set is so nice because it can be used for both casual and formal occasions.
8. These planters are on my Christmas wish list too! How darling are they?
9. The sweetest blue bow hand towels.
10. I also have these intaglio soaps and they’re almost too beautiful to use! Pair these with a classic soap dish and voilà- Problem solved!
11. You can never go wrong with a silver bud vase. Would you believe it if I told you this one was just $32?
12. These blue and green block print napkins caught my eye immediately.
13. I wasn’t going to put this zebra wine opener on the list but I kept going back to it. I figured that meant you all would like it too!
14. These coasters. So chic! No?
15. I love these coasters too! Personalized with topiaries = cute and thoughtful gift.
16. A monogrammed greek key catchall that comes in several sizes and colors and is under $30.
17. This Cheese Board & Wine Carafe Combo is so clever!
18. These hand painted playing cards have captured my heart this holiday season. Stylistically they remind me so much of the playing cards and Christmas cards my grandmother and great grandmother had when I was growing up. We were with them for every holiday so these cards bring about such a strong sense of nostalgia. Use code FOST10 to get 10% off your order, Nov. 30- Dec 4
19. Wine glasses are one of those gifts that everyone likes and these are my personal favorites.
20. These Gift Tags are so pretty and can be used year round for any event!
21. Swizzle sticks are always so fun to receive and can have such an impact on a bar cart or tablescape. I love these and these for the holiday season! Use code SOPHIEHOLIDAY25 to get 25% off mugs, swizzle sticks, holiday pillows and napkins and this calendar.
22. These monogramed pitchers were another one of the most popular favorites from last year’s gift guides. Pair with a mixer and lemons or limes for an easy, but impressive gift. Enter code SOPHIE15 at check out for 15% off your purchase.