It still amazes me how my Blue and White on a Budget posts are one of the things that really got my blog kick started. I have so much fun doing them every month and enjoy the excuse to search for affordable, timeless decor finds for your home. February got away from me and I apologize for not getting one up last month, but without further ado here is the March edition!
- Compared to the prices of designer lamps (which typically start around a cool $600) this lamp is a steal and comes in a blue and gold option as well.
- This pillow is one of my favorite prints and instantly spruces up any space from a family room to a sunroom.
- These hand block printed dinner napkins are fabulous and can be used year round. I have a feeling I will be buying a few for my own tabletop this Spring.
- One of my favorite coffee table and interior design books and it is always a conversation starter with guests.
- I have posted coral decorative objects before but the price of this one can’t be beat and it’s the perfect size.
- Texture and natural fibers are a great way to add more layers and depth to a blue and white space and these baskets give you extra storage in the process!
- The shade of blue on this urchin vase is a great unifying color for a room with greens and blues that struggles to flow together.
- Key tassels are perfect for secretaries, drawer pulls, lamps and keys on antique hardware. The color of this tassel is so gorgeous!
- A chic set of stationary and let’s be honest, doesn’t having custom stationary make us all feel a little more fancy?
- An all time favorite porcelain jar.
- This table runner is an easy way to create a neutral backdrop with a pop of color.
- A sleek, traditional silver tray is the perfect gift or jewelry catchall.
- Can you every have too many ginger jars? I vote no and am loving the delicate pattern on this one.
- Few pieces of furniture beat the versatility of a classic white end table.
***This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click a link and purchase something, I may get a small commission from it at no cost to you. I understand that anything I recommend is a direct reflection of myself and my blog, so I only refer things that I have hand selected and love enough to share with you.