Is it just me or does it feel like the entire world is either already on spring break or planning to jet off to somewhere sunny with a beach and margarita? As I scroll through my Instagram feed I know it’s just the curse of social media and not everyone is on vacation, but I have turned to retail therapy in the meantime to get ready for the warmer days that lie ahead. I find the good things tend to go fast, so I usually start shopping early. Hopefully a few of these picks will help you round our your Spring/Summer wardrobe too! Happy Wednesday!
- I love the colors and the back of this breezy dress.
- My go to aviators. They are so inexpensive, if I loose or scratch them I don’t have to stress. Fun fact about me: I am always looking my sunglasses…and scratching them.
- I just ordered these sandals and the metallic and woven combo go with everything.
- A cute, flowy top that can easily transition from spring to summer.
- Statement earrings that will dress up any outfit, but still look casual without going over the top.
- I just ordered this necklace too…oops.
- The price is amazing for these hoops and I wear them at least once a weekend. They also come in a ton of fun colors.
- I have this top in three colors and cannot rave about it enough. The white is probably my favorite because the lining prevents it from being see through but the material is still so sheer that it feels cool and light-weight on. If you need a flowy white tank, this will hands down become your favorite.
- This jumpsuit is another piece I can personally vouch for. I bought this last year and practically lived in it all summer, so I’m not surprised they released it again this year.
- I’m slightly obsessed with this cuff bracelet.
- I have shared this bag before but I always love anything tortoise print and it can be paired with almost any outfit so it was worth resharing.
- White jeans that I have been eyeing for a while and the reviews have me tempted to make the splurge!
- The perfect pool kimono.
P.S. What do you think about these earrings? I know they’re a little wild (not pun intended) but I keep going back to them…
***This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click a link and purchase something, I may get a small commission from it at no cost to you. I understand that anything I recommend is a direct reflection of myself and my blog, so I only refer things that I have hand selected and love enough to share with you.